Monday 6 February 2012

Project 7 : Birthday thank you cards

My birthday is coming up so I wanted to make sure that I had a supply of thank you cards ready for all the gifts. That sounds greedy – I’m probably not that popular – but it’s afforded me the opportunity for this week’s post.
I had the day off as I stayed up until 4am watching the Superbowl (come on Pats, that was embarrassing) and I had the time to dedicate to some more interesting layouts. I went to Mojo Monday for my layout as I want to be entering more blog challenges. First entry today!
This is my favourite layout: pretty in pink and an opportunity to use some rosebuds that I haven’t found occasion to use.
The next one could almost qualify as a boy card but the buttons make it a bit twee. Still, I like the bold colours. I made about 3 of similar papers but I won’t bore you with every variant.
This one uses a music print paper and I’m not convinced by the mix of the pattern and embossing folder. But it’s alright!
And then I did a variant without the greeting because I thought the busy papers were enough of a focal point.The mirrored purple paper is a bit blinding there. Apologies.
Will link this badboy up to Mojo Monday now!

1 comment:

Thanks for leaving a comment, it's always appreciated