Friday 11 January 2013

Project 63: Gem-toned embossed greetings





Last playdate post! (Yes, ALL the posts this week have been playdate posts!) And sorry this is late - my scheduling tool didn't publish this on Friday like it was supposed to :(

I thought I would end on a short collection of embossed cards I made that are more my traditional style.

The headline card was a challenge that I set us to use these super complicated stickers. I remembered this sketch from a blog challenge and decided to use it as my base for the card’s layout. I stuck to rich gem tones and embossed the maroon to give it depth. The sticker is so fussy I can see why Claire hasn’t really used them.


The next two are much more my regular style. This one uses a folder I rarely use and a paper I’ve always loved and been unable to find a purpose for. Simple tag greeting and ribbon make it really sweet.


Finally a paper that came in a set with a little embossing folder Claire has. I love this little folder and when I found this paper I had to use it. Similar to the one above I used a tag greeting with some ribbon. Simple and sweet.

That’s the last of the playdate posts and I haven’t even covered all the cards. You can see why this was such an epic session!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment, it's always appreciated