Monday 18 February 2013

Project 68: Patterned circle Mojo layout



I realised on my way into work this morning that I should have made a set of cards for my friend who's bridal shower is next weekend. My sister is MOH and she's been a lovely friend of our family for as long as I can remember. And brides always need thank you stationary!



I saw the layout on Mojo this week and thought it was a nice way to use some lovely papers that I had in mind for the bride to be. She's also a purple bride and I thought Latte stack would be really good for her style.

For each set I made sure there was one embossed circle, either diamonds or spots, and then the rest were the plainer versions of the papers in the set.

I ran out of double sided tape half way through, which was rather annoying, so most things are stuck on with glue. So old fashioned! Gosh. 2 years ago I didn't know those nifty little double-sided rollers even existed. How far we have come.

I added some candies, layered up some fabric flowers and chose some ribbons to match.






 Looking at the collection I think the set is a bit busy but I'm really pleased with the colors and I the bride will like them. Now I need to get them to the States in less than two weeks! Wishing good post karma will come my way...


5 comments:

  1. wow, these are super adorable, hope you have a wonderful week!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome, these are great. I am totally trying out the sketch..

    ReplyDelete
  3. See I keep thinking they're a bit busy. But thanks both for the positive feedback - and ultimately I think the person on the receiving end will like them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely cards. Great colours. The bride will love them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are just beautiful! I'm sure they will be much loved! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, it's always appreciated