Sunday 29 September 2013

Project 107: Purple leopard Mojo entry


Short post today!

I was asked to make a few cards for my colleague, including one that featured animal print in a modern way. Yes this was the brief. Very precise, I know.

I saw this layout on Mojo and thought it would be perfect.


I used this purple animal  print that I think I stole from Claire as the main color. The scallop-cut stamp is also from Claire. Maybe because it was her birthday I was channeling her more than usual!

I embossed the black card banner with spots and then used black corrugated card for the other. I topped it with a flower and some candies and here we all are!


3 comments:

  1. I think you totally captured a modern look for animal print! So fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Julee, it's definitely a layout I'm going to revisit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is awesome, great use of the sketch...I ran out of time this week to enter! Cx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, it's always appreciated