Saturday 12 October 2013

Project 113: Pink new home card


My friend Han always gives me great briefs for cards. This week it was "my friend just moved house  and her style is super girly and pink. She basically had My Big Fat Gypsy Wedding as her wedding theme." Awesome brief.

This is my take!


I love this busy little pink house stamp that I got over the summer from HunkyDory. I used a scallop die from cream card and a scallop pink heart punch to hold the greeting. I added a touch of glitter to some of the objects in the house.

I added some white natural paper that has gold strands through it over the cream card. I bought it years ago as a sample for our wedding order of services - that's how long I've had it and felt like it was finally time to use it!

Gold candies to finish it and now it's off to my friend Han.

Loads of pink-themed challenges this week -
Creative Romance was having a pink challenge for Breast Cancer Awareness Month so I thought this was a good entry.

Stampin for the weekend also mentioned Breast Cancer Awareness Month in their anything goes challenge.

Addicted to Stamps and More was Anything Goes 

And finally Crafty Little Fairies was also pink themed this week.

Pretty in pink works for some briefs - I will see if I can make it work for some other projects before the end of the month! 

5 comments:

  1. Definitely very much Big Fat Gypsy Wedding style card, love it. Thanks for joining the fun at ATSM. Monika

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seems like you made a card that really fits your friend to a T. How thoughtful of you and it is terrific. Thanks for joining us this week at ATSM.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL Big Fat Gypsy indeed..love that as a theme! The card is awesome..love that stamp..I think you have been hiding it from me CB..tut tut...Cx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous, such a fabulous image and I love the pretty colours.
    Thank you for taking part in the Crafty Little Fairies Challenge this week
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty. Thank you so much for sharing with us at a Creative romance. jen xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, it's always appreciated