Thursday 9 October 2014

Project: Dog-gone-it challenge at MAWTT



Susan is hosting our challenge at MAWTT this week and we have a "Doggone it!" animal theme. I had a hard time deciding which dog stamp to use as I have so many!

I went for this little daschund dinky stamp from Little Claire as he makes me smile.

I colored him with ProMarkers and then die cut the circle shape and green scallop shape. The spotted paper is from Tiger (a kid's craft pack that I loved) and the little banner is a Martha Stewart punch-pad scrap. I have been trying do some scrap amnesty and use scraps instead of new sheets - the green scallop was from the same exercise!

The flowers are from a Recollections pack and they are topped with green bling. Finally the greeting is also from Little Claire as it goes with the cheerful colors and image.

I can't wait to visit your furry friend choices this week!

6 comments:

  1. Ahh I can see why he makes you smile, what a cutie, Love Hazelxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww this is really sweet Jessie… what a cute Sausage Dog… he makes me smile too! Love the gorgeous papers and pretty flowers.. it's a wonderfully Happy Card! :-))
    Hope you have a nice evening!
    Big hugs
    Sue B xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww this is so cute Jessie, I love that dog image! Fabulous bright colors and papers too!
    Hugs, Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card hun, love the colours you have used!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your card JT, the Little Claire dog is lovely. The sentiment really works here. Sorry for the late visit. Cx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, it's always appreciated