Wednesday 15 July 2015

Project 235: No bones about it card


Claire is here and we are having a great time crafting, chatting, hanging out....and sometimes going to work!

She brought loads of goodies from Stampin' Up that I had ordered and I was excited to try out these dinosaur stamps. I love dinos and what was great about this set was you got whole dinosaurs and dinosaur skeleton images. How much fun is that?

I missed a colleague's birthday because he insisted we not make a fuss but I wanted to do something special. I thought this funny greeting was perfect as it's not a birthday but is so much fun.

The paper is from Do Crafts (I think) and I kept everything monochrome and masculine, even the little fake metal candi.

This is just one of several cards we put together over wine this week, so I wll share the rest shortly! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment, it's always appreciated