Tuesday 5 April 2016

Project 307: A cheerful Bugaboo challenge


I love Bugaboo stamps and have done since the moment Claire introduced me. I have no idea why I have never played along with their challenges! This is the perfect week as it is Anything goes on their challenge blog.

I chose this little balloon mouse as my central image. I always gravitate toward this little guy when I need a bit of a craft boost, it is just so cheerful to work with and I've made him work for babies, birthdays, just about anything. I colored him with ProMarkers and diecut him out. Die is just a bit too close for comfort, I lost some of his lovely balloon!

I backed it onto an equally cheerful paper from Studio Calico, a paper that needs simplicity as it's so busy. I decided to add a touch of glitter to the balloon and decided I needed texture in the background as well. Sequins were getting lost in the words so I went for these 3D plastic dots that Claire made me as a birthday present. These are the 'imperfect' ones because you can't tell against the background.

I love the final card - I always love it when I use this image - and think it's a fun little card to enter my first challenge with Bugaboo.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment, it's always appreciated