Saturday 3 February 2018

Project: A frog pile up sketch


Welcome to another week at Sketch Saturday!
We have an amazing sponsor joining us again this week: 


I saw this great image, a little totem of frogs called Frog Pile Up and I thought yes, that's perfect. I used a backing paper that I have had for ages and thought it would be perfect for the green and blues I wanted to feature. I colored it using colored pencils and then, unhappy with it I went over it in Promarkers. I added a scallop circle to give it a touch of cuteness. The stitched banner is from Recollections and has been in my stash for ages, I thought it worked really well here. 

Can't wait to see what other people have done with the sketch this week! 

2 comments:

  1. so cute - i love those frogs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi this is a gorgeous card those frogs are just so cute. Have a great weekend. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, it's always appreciated