Saturday 17 February 2018

Project: A little Valentine sketch



Happy Saturday -another day at Sketch Saturday! This week we have one of our favorite sponsors joining us this week, Just Me Digital Stamps


I thought the sketch was fun but I decided to rotate it and put it on its side, and that opened a world of possibilities. I colored the image using Spectrum Noir pencils and then die cut it out. I added little colored hearts to match the flag that I punched ages ago, I have a giant collection of pre-punched shapes that I always forget about. I added a little star to one to match the sketch, loved working with it. 

Can't wait to see what others do with it! 



1 comment:

  1. Hi this is a gorgeous card I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, it's always appreciated